Tools of the trade: goniometer

During my first post-op PT appointment, my therapist pulled out a fancy device to measure my knee’s range of motion. Things that measure angles are called protractors, right? Wrong.¬†Turns out the device that therapists use is called a goniometer. I have a feeling I will have a particular attachment to the numbers this thing spits out each week.

Photo: hmmlargeart

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *