- Jeffersonian Dinners Create Transformative Connections
- Trimming pack weight with toothpaste dots
Tips and tricks to lighten my overnight backpack are always interesting and inspiring. ITS Tactical has a super idea for making dried “toothpaste dots.” Admittedly, this is the last thing you should be worried about when trying to go ultralight. It’s ingenious nonetheless. It would also be super for travelers who are trying to reduce their load.
- Andy Puddicombe on ten mindful minutes
When was the last time you spent ten minutes doing nothing and just seeing what the world and your mind brought to you?
- Steinbeck on the power of sleep:
“It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it.” – John Steinbeck
- Bike commuters are the happiest commuters.