It’s been a while since I posted a simple list of things I find inspiring and interesting. I like sharing them though. It’s like a little piece of my Vision Board. Perhaps you’ll find inspiration in there too.
- I’ve been doing a lot of cross-country skiing this winter. I’m also trying to be motivated to run in the cold, dark, wet mornings before work. Allen Lim’s article on exercising in the cold of winter gave me lots to think about.
- My friend Laura reminded me last weekend that there’s nothing better than a real wood fire to warm body and soul at the end of a long day outside in the cold.
Photo by Matthew Venn
- Still struggling with New Year’s Resolutions? Think simple: 30 accomplishments to be proud of.
- Advice to young writers from Jeffrey Eugenides.
- Essentials only, clearing out the rest: Zero Clutter.